Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cool tattoos from Ed Perdomo in Göteborg, Sweden


backpiece finished by ED PERDOMO SWEDEN










här är min nya tatuering!! :D thanks ed! ♥
BIO: My name is Ed Perdomo a tattoo artist, come from Colombia, I worked for a while in different South American countries, then in China. During the two years I spent there, I learned a lot about oriental art which has influenced my work a lot. I've recently moved to Europe, but haven't given up on Asia and South America. I only do custom,love colors and big spaces. My work is optimistic and a bit crazy, at least this is what people say. I simply love my profession and try to make my work different from what other artists do. If you want to know anything more about me feel free to ask. check it out my web site: www.edperdomo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment