Monday, October 25, 2010

The Convention of the tattoo arts 2010 was a blast!!!

Bio Mechanical from 7th son tattoo
Bio Mechanical tattoo by Seventh Son Tattoo, SF Cali. Great work!!!
Roxy Bling Bling
Bling Bling Rox at work!!!
Mutsuo from Three Tides Tattoo Japan
Mutsuo from Three Tides Tattoo, Japan. I ended up getting a lotus flower tattoo from him an hour later ;0)
Tony Hundhal
Tony Hundahl from Rock of Ages Tattoo
Overall the convention was a success!!! All the tattooers were busy which is a great sign in this economy. I got to see the all stars of the tattoo industry, Grime, Shige, Henry Lewis, Mutsuo, Tondy Hundahl, Steve Byrne.. the list goes on, I'll be posting more pics throughout the day.
I want to thank Horitaka for giving me the opportunity to show these great pics with everyone!!! CLICK on pics for larger images

No comments:

Post a Comment